Places like movie theaters, bowling allies, and meeting spaces can start to open in Minnesota. They need to keep the number of people at the venue to a certain number, so they will have certain plans in place to make sure it does not get too crowded.
When you go to one of these entertainment venues, you should:
- Stay at least 6 feet from people who are not in your household.
- Wear a mask in all public indoor venues or businesses. If it’s an outdoor venue, wear a mask whenever you can’t keep 6 feet away from people not in your household, or if the venue requires masks.
- Wash your hands often, especially if you are using shared items or equipment.
- Make a reservation ahead of time, if you can or if they are required.
- If possible, use touchless payment (pay without touching money, a card, or a keypad). If you must handle money, a card, or use a keypad, use hand sanitizer right after paying.
Large events or gatherings with over 250 people are not allowed at this time.
- Continue to join events virtually, if you can.
- Large events can be done if people attend in their vehicle.
- Only have people from the same household in the same vehicle.
- Stay in your vehicle for the entire event. This includes not leaving your vehicle to go to the restroom.
- Don’t share food or other items with people in other vehicles.