How to Stay Safe When Dining at Restaurants and Bars
Social settings like those many of us enjoy at restaurants, coffeeshops, bars, and breweries can be some of the riskier environments as people sit near each other for prolonged periods of time, often without masks, while eating and drinking. That's why these settings have been linked to many known outbreaks of COVID-19.
We must control the spread of the virus by adhering to some restrictions surrounding these activities.
- Indoor dining and bar service will reopen to the public at 50 percent capacity with a maximum of 150 people. No more than six people may be seated at one table and parties must remain six feet apart.
- Outdoor dining remains at 50 percent capacity, with a maximum of 150 people. No more than six people may be seated at one table and there must be at least six feet between parties.
- Bar seating is open to parties of two.
- Reservations are required.
- All establishments must close between 10:00pm and 4:00am.
- Social distancing must be maintained.