Salons, Barber Shops, and Tattoo Parlors
Personal Care Services, including salons, nail salons, spas, and massage facilities are now open at 100% occupancy capacity with 6 feet of social distancing maintained.
Continue to follow these guidelines:
- Stay at least 6 feet from people.
- Make an appointment before going in.
- Make sure stations are spaced out to allow for at least 6 feet of space between people. Some places may use room dividers as an extra level of protection.
- Wear a mask or face covering during your appointment. The hair stylist, barber, or tattoo artist must also wear a mask or face covering.
- Keep your appointment as short as possible.
- If possible, use touchless payment (pay without touching money, a card, or a keypad). If you must handle money, a card, or use a keypad, use hand sanitizer after paying.