HOW WE GET THERE
To curb the spread of the virus and preserve our hospital capacity, Minnesotans are being asked to take certain precautions. As of January 11, 2021:
- Only two households may gather indoors, 10 people max. If you move outside, you can have three households together, up to 15 people max.
- Bars and restaurants are opening with restrictions, but you need to be cautious. Stay six feet away from others, wear your mask, wash your hands, and consider takeout or delivery above in-person dining.
- Gyms and fitness studios are opening, but you need to stay vigilant. Keep nine feet between yourself and others. You must wear a mask at all times, even while exercising.
- Sports practices and other organized competitions are starting up again, with restrictions.
- Receptions and gatherings connected to weddings, funerals, and similar planned ceremonies can start again, with restrictions.
- Unnecessary travel is still very strongly discouraged.